The business owner’s background
- Studies: Åbo Akademi, main subjects inorganic and analytical chemistry. M.Ph. 1979, Lic. Ph. 1984.
- Technical Research Center of Finland (VTT) 1981-1985.
- Finnish Pulp and Paper Research Institute (KCL) 1985-2008. The Department of Analytical Chemistry 1985-1996, as foreman of a laboratory group. Researcher and project leader in 1996-2008.
- From 2008 onwards a business owner.
- Enclosing water circulation at the pulp mill
- Scaling in the black liquor evaporator
- Controlling sulphur balance
- Removing potassium and chlorine
- Soap separation
Presentations and posters in international conferences
Int. Chemical Recovery Conference, Tampa, Florida 1998: Poster: analytical methods for the determination of metals, silicon, and phosphorous in Kraft pulp mill samples
ABTCP-PI Conference (Associacao Brasileira Tecnica de Celulose e Papel and Paperi-insinööriyhdistys), Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2005: Presentation, calcium carbonate scaling in black liquor evaporation.
Int. Chemical Recovery Conference, Quebec, Canada, 2007: Presentation, calcium carbonate scaling in black liquor evaporation.